All horse racing tips on this page are posted by punters and media racing tipsters. Results from each horse racing tip posted at Betting Network Australia is added to the tipster's history. You can order the horse racing tips listed according to the tipster's performance using either Win Profit %, Place Profit %, Each Way Proft %, $100 win bets, $100 place bets and $50 each way bets. Statistics displayed against each horse racing tipster include:
- Win Strike Rate tells you how often the tipster is tipping winners. As an example 20% means 20 winners in 100 tips or 1 in 5.
- Win Profit shows how much profit the horse racing tipster's tips will return to you using a consistant staking strategy i.e. if you consistently placed the same bet on each tip. If a tipster is achieving a 25% win profit they are making you $25 for each $100 that you bet on average.
- Return from $100 win bets tells the punter actually how much cash they will win backing the tips with $100 win bets over the period in question.
The tip market can order and display horse racing tipster's performance by various time frames. By clicking the Past Week, 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months or 12 Months buttons, a tipster's tipping statistics will show across the chosen period.
Punters can narrow the list of tips showing to only include a specific day, racing code (i.e. horse racing, harness racing or greyhounds) and a tips for a specific race meeting.
Tipsters can click the green '+' button on the tipster's avatar and follow the prompts to receive tip email alerts each time the horse racing tipster tips.
Punters have the option to buy tips or bet on a tipster's tips. If they choose to bet on a tipster's tips they simply deposit the amount they wish the tipster to bet for them using VISA, MasterCard or an instant direct debit from their bank account using POLi. They gain access to a dashboard which updates with the bets placed and results from the tipster as soon as they come through. They also receive an email informing them of bets placed, results and their balance. Funds returned from the club are added to the punter's wallet where they can reuse the funds for other clubs or cash them out into their betting account.
Punters can also show various types of horse racing tipsters. They can choose from:
- All Tipsters - shows all tipsters who have open horse racing tips (i.e. tips in races that have not yet run) in the tip market.
- Pro Tipsters - these are tipsters who have qualified as an Expert Horse Racing Tipster. To achieve this qualification they have had to pass challenging tests on profitability and consitentcy i.e. tip in profit for 65 consecutive tips and reach a win profit percentage of 25% or more while still remaining in profit.
- Media Tipsters - shows the best bets of all major horse racing tipsters in Australia. If best bets are not offered for a particular racing tipster then all tips are recorded.
- Free Tips - shows tipsters who have free tips posted or are allowing you to back their tips without having to buy them.